Strategic View - Nuclear
Scenarios and Perspectives On the Present and Future of Commercial Nuclear
High Level Insights for Industry, Government and Academia
- A copy of Linton Consultings Strategic View - Nuclear Executive Summary.
- A 16-page, full-color, illustrated summary report providing a high level view of the globabl nuclear industry - past, present and future.
- A completely new industry analysis based on 5 years of research and development.
- Builds upon a previously conducted effort from 2008 with much greater global coverage, extensive detail, and perspectives on the future.
- Insights to help you better understand the present and future of the nuclear industry for strategy development.
- You receive a single user copy of the Strategic View full report: approx 150 pages.
- In-depth reviews and insights of key topics across the nuclear fuel cycle / value chain.
- Detailed global analysis and country reviews.
- Extensive references providing electronic links to websites for more comprehensive research and trend validation.
- You get an “MBA” in understanding of the big picture of the global nuclear industry.
- All of Option 1 & 2, plus:
- Your name prominently displayed in the large report as a sponsor of Strategic View with a profile and website link.
- Access to Linton Consulting’s database and assistance for improved marketing and business development.
- Remote (conference-call) report presentation & discussion
- Single-site license for Strategic View — Nuclear at your location.
- All of Option 1, 2 & 3, plus:
- Full enterprise license for internal distribution of study.
- Up to 3 executive interviews with key leaders of your organization for study input.
- Your name prominently displayed as a Strategic View —Nuclear partner.
- Extensive sharing in our research findings.
- On location executive presentation and strategy workshop.
- Participation in Executive Roundtable for industry peer discussions and visioning of the future.
Linton Consulting Competencies & Services
High Level Value for Your Business
Option 1 - $500
Option 2 - $1,000
Option 3 - $5,000
Option 4 - $10,000
- Your business strategy and planning processes are vitally important to your success.
- Professional, external input/advice will increase success.
- We review your competitive strategies: marketing, operations, financial.
- Assess your market knowledge and competition.
- Help you overcome internal bias and legacy-limiting past.
- Evaluate diversification issues and candidates.
- Facilitate strategy workshops
- Other strategy evaluation and development services.
Marketing & Business
Market Research &
- Strategic marketing: coordinating the voice of the customer to your organization and your voice to customers.
- Awareness, perceptions, branding.
- Market positioning for success
- Targeting and developing more and higher Executive relationships.
- Strengthening your sales message
- Improving your proposals, sales/marketing literature and websites.
- Perspectives and knowledge for business growth.
- Understanding the future for your markets and implications for business strategy.
- Understanding customer needs and wants for more new business.
- Using market research as a strategic resource for relationship development
- Improving returns on your marketing and business development investments.
- Other marketing research and support services.
- Through participation in many conferences, industry events and executive interviews, we develop insights of high potential value to you.
- We conduct numerous roundtables and seminars each year on specialized topics; you can share in findings.
- Our Strategic View program provides both high level and detailed industry insights.
- Our network of partners offer even deeper resources including specific studies of countries, technologies, and the industry value chain. Contact us for more details.
Products, Services and Offers